- Covid-19 and its impact on international relations/international politics/economics/trade/society
- Case studies, regional (Europe and Latin America) and national (US, China, Italy, Spain, Germany, South Korea, Brazil – more case studies upon request)
- European Union response and strategy
- Role of World Health Organization
- Impact on international cooperation and organizations
- Moral concerns
- Theoretical concerns
- Covid-19 and policy-makers
- Economic and trade impact and forecast
- Social impact
- How to rethink humanity and the way we organise it
‘The world order before and after Covid-19’, keynote speaker, special feature webinar Covid-19 and World Order: continuity or disruption?’ organised by ORBIS – Portuguese International Relations Studies Association, November 2020.
‘International Relations and Covid-19: practice and theory with focus on the EU’, Guest Lecture, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo CA, November 2020.
Conference ‘La gobernanza global de la seguridad sanitaria ante la pandemia de COVID-19 en México’, invited discussant, organised by Instituto Matias Romero of the Mexican Foreign Ministry and Iberoamericana University, Mexico City, November 2020.
‘The EU after the Covid-19 pandemics’ (in Spanish), webinar Desafios de América Latina y Europa en la pospandemia, organised by EULAC Foundation, August 2020.